I have always had the type of personality and spirit about em that i want to help people. I can always remember seeing a product out there or a service offered and almost immediately being able to recognize various ways I could improve on those products and services. The same is true of the debt collection industry. I had never given the debt collection industry much thought but once I had started doing some investigating into the industry I quickly realized all the ways I could improve upon the experience and services that were being offered by the industry leaders.
One of the main area’s we researched was finding out the top complaints people had filed against other debt collection companies. According to a website called ‘Florida Debt Fighters” the top complaints against debt collection companies in the state of Florida are as follows:
- Falsely represents the character, amount or status of the debt
- Calls repeatedly or continuously
- Falsely threatens suit/illegal or unintended act
- Fails to send written notice of debt
- Falsely threatens arrest, seizure of property
- Fails to identify self as a debt collector
- Calls someone repeatedly to obtain debtor’s location
- Calls debtor at work knowing debtor can’t take calls
- Uses obscene, profane or otherwise abusive language
I knew when I started FIRMS that we would make sure to treat our customers and even those we were going to be collecting from in ways that would follow a path opposite of these complaints. FIRMS makes sure to work with the most integrity and business professionalism as to ensure we will never have such horrible complaints filed against our company.
When you sign with FIRMS you can be guaranteed that we will collect on those outstanding debts for your business. We will handle each account with the best customer service and professionalism. And we will ensure that we handle every situation to the direct guidelines set in place for debt collection companies.
We look forward to earning your business.